Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where Can You Play Pokemon Crystal Online



Sometimes less is the desire to play sports, when you see the rotten behind it, unfortunately I read with little surprise that Riccardo Riccò admitted to hospital with kidney failure (strange that a professional athlete at age 27 has a similar problem) have you learned today un'autoemotrasfusione which is not allowed in sport.

few years ago I wrote a letter to the Director of Racing Marco Barbi Marchei on the issue (found positive EPO) after it has already been disqualified for doping, I then it seemed that the affair was taken too lightly, unfortunately I had seen as far-sighted in 2008 he was again caught and expelled definitively positive for CERA.

Ricco was banned for positive to CERA later reduced to two years, I would like to know why the Olympic Committee and its national council, and now here we go again I read on various websites that may be 8 years to radiation, it seems to me that there are a lot of hesitation I think is right and proper to expel definitely a similar character.

Unfortunately I know that there are any complicity on the part of those who run the Italian sports and world

0 comments:

Post a Comment