Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tylenol 3 And Pepto Bismol

gratitude


"most precious treasure of a treasure chest of the body and are the first of the treasures of the body are those of the heart ..."
I've always been willing to accumulate treasure of the heart, cheerfully pausing to those of the body and never mind the great treasures of the Black Pearl.
few days ago, when I began the morning slightly concerned about the abysmal emptiness in my chest, I saw it coming one after another of my many treasures.
But the thing that fills me with joy was discovering something that may have already guessed, there is only one key that works for all the treasures and is one of the heart. In
precious moments when a heart opens before me a whole world unfolds giving me the key to any kind of treasure.
understanding, creation, happiness, must necessarily go from here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment