Monday, February 14, 2011

I Touched My Bf's Wiered Dick

FIFTEEN FIFTEEN ON DOPING

Title odd to describe a race on foot, but then slowly explain why, yesterday morning under a thick drizzle and boring I went to the dell'Asmiu race in Prato, honestly not a very good race, largely in the center of all but one hill.

E 'here anyway you see as you are, I believe that the same does not hide anything about your physical condition and after yesterday we say we have a good level but there is more to do but that's okay we are in mid-February and the season ahead.

As we prepare Rinaldo says the number of veterans awarded (15) are few, but Daniel says we can do it while talking to me, Michael and the Mace, but is at the limit, then and there I think he said a knowing full well that joke is almost impossible to do it.

Strangely, that comment comes back to me during warm up enough and decided km per second so that I see not far the leading group, I'm heels The Mace is a good reference point, take this opportunity also to congratulate him (wonderfully brought 63 years), but I find it hard to break I can not breath and if it were not for Angelo earthen not even the rhythm.

About half of the route here is the climb to Prato is known as the "Salita Cappuccini" a wall of 300 meters with a gradient of more than 20%, fatigue in this section is awful but it is for all nobody earns anything over the wall there is still a stretch to say there's ups and downs and Mace to leave, but he mumbles a bit 'and leads me to recall downhill, I am very doubtful but returned as the plain here that by magic the legs are starting to improve and finally before I start I like it, let me do the Mace and how important is the mental condition, the pass rate of decline of doubt suddenly, I gained confidence and peace of mind.

Accompanied by Mace that come second in his class, I finished the 17.200 kilometers in 33 seconds less than last year and the fifteenth veteran, had predicted just short Rinaldo, embrace the Mace really happy, so that the speaker is aware of what and we interview them both.

short fifteen races at 3:04 p.m. by veteran and 4 fall in the money not bad as the media and this time it felt like to win with room for complacency but fighting from first to last meters with the right incentives and the satisfaction of being good.
Maybe it's all part of my character, as does my teammate and namesake Daniel have done so if it is too easy I can not find the right incentives, or maybe we do not put the effort required, and when I it is not easy I can pull out the nails.

0 comments:

Post a Comment