Monday, February 28, 2011

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Honey Swatches

Sounds of a rainy day

Last Sunday was a very rainy day, the weather was not very suitable to exit. I was then in the heat at home, while outside the rain fell and the sky thundered. I realized after a while, wandering around the house, wherever I heard the sound of rain: I was surrounded by water and whatever I did in my head was the tinkle of the drops. So I took the recorder and looking out every window I tried to rebuild a sound unique vision of the storm. I hope to make the idea of \u200b\u200bfeeling I had.







I always find it fascinating to record natural phenomena like rain. The sound of thunder is basically one of the most complicated and ancient sounds that exist: it is made up of myriad elements, myriads of tiny drops of water that resonate in the lives of men since ancient times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment