Monday, February 14, 2011

Sony Dvp-sr200p Region Free 1

thinking ...

... Today is the birthday of this blog in 2006 saw its light today I have so many thoughts in my head ... and it is not so much that I put them here. Perhaps the various social networks I have become accustomed to the emotions and immediate snapshots and shares a space in which someone, passing by chance, to stop and read quietly is almost obsolete.

However, after 5 years and a lot of space this post is a bit 'neglected and my life incredibly full. That day I wrote a Valentine's Day as just rely on the love of my beloved dog years ago today (this year for the small Ticchio are 11) but now I have not had a moment without being surrounded various forms of love.

the morning to my man a kiss, a hug to wake the baby and bring it to the nest and a caress when I stretch a biscuit trust Ticchio while we have breakfast. In short I knew what that day five years ago I never imagined they would ever taste. A love that grows and grows strong in you that makes you have a child for whom you love when you think about it almost breaks my heart in an explosion of feelings.

Then today things have happened that led me to do for the first time a small Valentine gift to my partner.

morning turning on the phone I got the message that the father of a friend is gone last night. In his home surrounded by his family as his favorite team win and second in his heart, to which we give a lot of emotions has stopped and is no longer distributed. A moment where the breath of his family is locked in terror of what was happening. A breath if it is taken away in an instant.

This got me thinking about how we sometimes requires us to be alternative or not approved at a party like this one today saying that after all we love every day and it is therefore useless to have to celebrate now one thing is for us everyday. I love every day is true but because it prevents to reaffirm the concept and make it even more happy who I love? So, as I took flowers to my mother that my father sent me to buy I looked around and an old lady in front of me tells me that I have a bunch for her husband, one son and one for his brother. The lady in the store correlates with all three compositions of cuoriciosi Stuffed animals and so I say it is good that you do this for them on Valentine's Day and she freezes saying that they are all dead, but she does the same.

I was a minute in silence and then mumbled something I regret. But you like the most natural thing in the world smiled at me took her flowers and went.

so I took him to my call a rose Big Love and I went out with the belief that I will fuck me being too trivial or myeloma or another, today I want to tell him I love him as I told my child when I went to take it to the nest as I told my dog \u200b\u200bcame home, because no matter what form has the important love is to love and enjoy every single jolt that gives us this feeling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment