Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sad Quote About My Friend Who Lost Her Mother

STOP


Stop. I try to stay as much as possibile property.
I try to capture light and sound reassuring, relaxing and rejuvenating.
Rest in bed, simply, all day.
I do not dress so as to eliminate any stress factor, because dress is often laborious. Svestrirsi can also be exhausting, especially if the chair is already abundantly covered with clothes. Clothing that perhaps still had a chance but now probably have stayed broken up in the small chair hell, no doubt end up in the washing machine. No, end up in the bag of dirty clothes in the company of aprons, chocolate and other items, waiting for the glorious day of laundry.
seems as hell look at me from the chair, but I click ignore.
Rest here in plenty of pillows, a book and rain.
Rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment