Sunday, February 20, 2011

Parts For Night Prowler Sa

PORCARI

This morning was the morning of Porcari, the classic non-competitive, the more participated in Tuscany, a spectacular and beautiful route when crossing species of Monaco and the via Francigena, but from the beginning.

is not a good morning for me, just waking up from strange stomach pains and a cold that I can not dispose of, and after the departure made a few minutes after 8:00 am that will be hard, I struggle to keep my teammates (Anto-Michele-Luciano-Mace and Jo) who, however, take a leisurely pace, the worst is when you go to Monte Carlo, at that point not too hard to keep up but I can do so much work.

From then on, the situation improves, especially after dining at a restaurant near La Nina, where I eat a yogurt and fruit salad, shortly after the restaurant is the deviation between the 20 and 25 I would almost opt \u200b\u200bfor the shortest route but since my friends are all determined to do even 25 the longest route and I do well is the most beautiful part of the whole race, but there's mud is also great fun to go there on purpose sketching too picky who are afraid to get dirty shoes.

By far the goody bag is worth the registration fee, in addition to 6 Rotoloni of paper towels is also an umbrella, with refreshments exaggerated compared to other races in general, only comment if you can make an appointment to a race so km are not quite right the 25 is just over 23 and 500.

While we were waiting to collect the race pack I have no way to exchange even a chat with the Simi exchange with him some impression on a person who was running this morning, which has been running these races only because it was struck from the federation, as I said to Claudio I was running this morning because I was in Porcari to go there instead that to make a competitive one person however, can only do those with no offense to the non-competitive races, this is the result of when one has no confidence in their own ability and their limitations and it falls in doping to prove to be superior to others, but on the contrary shows a total uncertainty of himself

0 comments:

Post a Comment