Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Found A Magnum Condom At My Exs House

The Day ...

has finally made it! My first novel, the paperback version and soft cover, is now sold online and, if not by tomorrow, in two or three days will be detectable with any engine Position. I have at hand the final version (complete with maps!), And for those who asked me, ordered the version in the library will be ready soon: it is a hardcover version and attention to the image of ; jacket requires some thought more ... By the way, a virus that recently struck me, breaking up all the defenses of my superpowers, is allowing me to work hard in the second volume, now well advanced. NO! THE VIRUS DOES NOT TAKE ME TO THE BRAIN! Sorry, I spoke with the gnomes on my shoulder, that I was taking a whipping to get my attention (after all, my brain is now irretrievably gone, so ...). And on a night of delirium, packed with inspiration and strabordande well, I had another of my mystical visions, a whole brand-new saga starring the family a bit 'special. Curious? But I will not steal attention to The Great Fire and its debut, so if by chance you should read it, then let me know what you think, for better or for worse! Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment