Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Culinary School Cover Letters

TRAINING WITHOUT RAIN IN A SPECIAL PLACE

Today I had planned as a training 1000-2000-3000-2000-1000 with recovery always 2'30 "with the usual company of Michael and aided by a warm sunny day after so much water was a show, we did heating for the first 4 km of the round of 16 then I started doing the tests repeated after the first 1000 and 2000 and its first collections have started to do the 3000, I was on the 7th km from there begins a stretch 2-mile dirt road.

I came from the section along the forest where there was shade and I suddenly found myself in the sun on the white road where no cars go here and the show both right and left water in the eye I see no noise two lift a heron and a white ash is difficult to maintain the concentration seems to me that running is a privilege over all the sun makes the games incredible light, short of being in another world, a world without sounds just beautiful unspoiled nature as it should be. I continue to run is a magical moment that lasts as long as I run on the dirt road

emotions you feel in a similar environment can not be described or at least I can not get it I just know that I was excited to run in such a special place, the workout went well but what counts the time when done on a repeat run to a place like this ...............

0 comments:

Post a Comment