Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How To Get Online Tech Deck Live

ERRATA (while the dim from bon!)

Nooo! As to my surprise there's already the first applications of about The Great Fire , I received a letter in which I am told that with regard to the "visibility" of my book online, there is the possibility that we should wait 6 to 8 weeks in respect of certain major distributors (see, for example Amazong ), as I assure you that there are no problems for USA and UK and other agencies regarding the site with which I made the contract, and dates for online purchases as well a look at the box in the column on the right, in my blog or contact me without problems: by mail, or by leaving a comment in the post with a message on FB , reply to all, tranqui. As for the version "de lux," which will also be ordered in bookstores, is also already available online. And the image in post?! And 'one of my initial sketches for one of the characters in the book.
Wolf Frommiles by Porrini Silvio is licensed under a
Permissions beyond the scope of this license May be available at

0 comments:

Post a Comment