Friday, November 12, 2010

What Is Some Ideas For A Cruise Theme Party

we have now ...


Yes, what you see is the new cover of my book, available soon in bookstores and online. The idea of \u200b\u200busing this image I liked it too. We are lagging behind the agreed timetable, in fact an early version of the book, which I did see someone, it contained some mistakes that I did not feel right, so I'm doing a quick review of everything, so if you do not know what to give at Christmas or what to give ... Joke of course, is that having on hand came to my mind a bit 'better "art" (like a map of the system include Gemini and others). The following is a good point, although I have had the opportunity to work to design a nice (stories for children, and then for my LEONCINI ), then if it were not for those who urges me of my old idea that I had temporarily set aside (among many that in my mind), the novel The Lords of Plastic , (with all related overtones for sure that any of you guess). Are in a good mood this morning, the sun's rays are charging me, the accident is absorbed e. .. my mind wanders to distant shores. I'm making my dreams again more wacky than ever, a sign that the well of inspiration is ready to be emptied, and promises an intense period of work. Greeting, with the gnomes paws on my shoulder because he knows that This morning I have a lot to do (continue with renovations at home), I leave you with the phrase on the back cover:

"Fire is the true synthesis
the human soul.
Fire is the true
essence of life.
And I, who now risorgo
to a new existence,
emerges like a phoenix
flames of hell,
come to bring
my order ... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment