Monday, November 8, 2010

Fun Anniversary Getaways

could be better

surely as the title could be better, it does not refer to me yesterday I went to Agliana to do more to help Mark in half to make the personnel who As for me, as I say briefly pulled the plug in the direction of the race is not run.

I was convinced that Mark did a good time, given the good period of form that was going through and instead it was absurd to put a climate so much that I hope it rains, when around 10 ° -12 ° km the sun came out, until then Mark had kept pace with ease but then want the heat, want family problems that they did give up especially on a mental level and after a couple of miles to get the facts, seeing that there was solution, I did end up at the level of slow.

could have gone better but certainly not for this we must give up, partly because yesterday in Agliana times have all been distorted by the atmosphere is not really suitable to run

0 comments:

Post a Comment