Monday, November 15, 2010

How Much Of Real Pearl




days of hard labor. Fatigue
to go straight ahead, without distraction, without getting lost, without wasting energy. Fatigue
especially in not wanting to miss no aspect of my life.
And I know that here is the critical point: the tendency to grind with his head down concentrating on what scares me from time to time or affects me more.
Fatigue: derived from "Fatis" meaning crack, crack.
Fatigue: open a crack in its limits. Fatigue
that means pushing the limits.
Then I stop, I look around this house still new, still living.
I stop looking at me from outside while I decide to stop, make coffee and sit here writing. After what seems to me very long.
Now it's better, I can see all the beauty of this moment and feel gratitude for my life and what I am.
And even for those who read me silently. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment