Sunday, October 10, 2010

Stop Cats Pooing In Pot Plants?

FIVE MILLS AND A HALF OF PISA

This half I had planned for at least a month, not to do time but because the third time they did my friends team, that they did to other runners do the pacer to 1h 35 'to the half-marathon in Pisa under the auspices of Give me a smile.

Anto, Mark and Michael had accepted the idea as long as I corrected them, all three had many fears of succeeding in spite of all staff have the lowest.

doubt that there were in the car this morning and as usual we were late going to the presidential seal St.Rossore.

After departure we find the rhythm on the long path that takes us into Pisa, just before we enter the sixth km Piazza dei Miracoli, one of the incredible scenery the most beautiful squares in the world, although perhaps the runners who followed us as implacable defenders stuck to our ankles will have appreciated a little beauty, some burst balloon to Anto and Michael in it's shortly after the tenth km tear the second, a pacer without balloon okay and then I get up a stop for a moment and him hang up.

the sixteenth miles falls into the presidential seal is really great to race in a place so now the group has been reduced to ten to fifteen people are now familiar faces, but the thing that amazes me is that my friends so much doubtful of being able to keep up with them are almost always in the rhythm, I was really impressed are were really super and compliments that I did on the finish straight, I'll renew here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment