Sunday, October 31, 2010

Night Calls, Tiffany Granath

10000 meters fabulous

10000 meters is just fabulous, at Empoli this morning I did a race focused, determined how often lately I must say, I'm going through a good period in which to run easily through a good period of form.

Being comfortable also means that even in the heat, with Mark Antony and able to feel and what I feel is to have legs good run as they should in fact do two extensions and respond very well.

decisive departure now leaves me with the Mace, which set the pace, even nearby Rinaldo see that there seems to be waiting, I force a little more 'to see if I can get back on it, but suddenly I see increase, jump on the other hand people with ease and I realize that I'm nobody, are people who are very often better than me, one for all Iozzelli Emma, \u200b\u200bwith whom there is a curious curtain the awards.

km after the second did a little 'too hard I settles on a steady pace, the Mace slowly let me go, so does not Pacini athletics Casalguidi that attaches to the ankles for me to let me go only at the entrance to the track, but the best thing is the feeling I'm running with ease and legs respond to the great, the location is nice with no traffic except a few corners to the top in Empoli.

The arrival on the track is fabulous, the move to 10000 is just under 40 minutes, the race is 100 meters long, but it does not matter, since the time I did it again in plain running a race very well, just arrived I get compliments from Pacini makes me note that I have a steady pace and this is what interests me most.
Compliments of Rinaldo (2nd veteran arrival) and those of Anto (1 woman veteran for a change) who did a great time making a great pleasure and especially those of Mace tells me that you insist you're doing great.

After refreshments and the awards and look forward to be changed is the little curtain with Emma (the largest free national women's football) the apostrophe when saying "I thought you did not greet me because I beat you?" I replied giving me a kiss on the cheek and laughing, "Yes, but the more I do not recommend" -.

0 comments:

Post a Comment