Sunday, October 17, 2010

Do You Put Cream On Eye Lids



Five Crushers is the competition of Valenzatico Podistica organized by friends of the tired and classic autumn I do not want the other races of the period but for me is the ultimate race of the autumn, there is everything at the start of climb is not hard then, a beautiful stretch of ups and downs a beautiful descent, then still a stretch of the woods, still climb and then a small part of the descent and arrival.

threatening weather that seems to promise nothing but rain and even a cool temperature drops and I go for technical sleeveless t-shirt under the vest, and then the warming light away, but I said to Mark this week is my last time in I will absolutely fall in premiums but you want to help you to do so and thus forced the race carefully to make precise what I set for myself.

Marco follows me like a shadow running with a lot of determination but also with care, until after the ninth km race is tough, but when I start the descent I realize that if I want to fulfill what I set for myself I have to urge very marked down is not such a sight, but a good student following me wrong maybe a few corners but putting a lot of grit.

After the descent there is a stretch of forest and before "by Mark" follow one another like in the woods where there is mud and slippery, but it runs just as well, the last uphill stretch and then the final descent to that point and only then tell Mark to relax, a five and send forward the arrival last year that Mark had done something and 1h 11 and 104 °, the result is different this year 1 hour 09 '30 "and 97 °, 98 ° I reached goal is true I have not pulled at all, but I enjoyed it, Valenzatico is a race that I like and I will always remember with pleasure when I returned 10 years ago to press for the first time, an immense satisfaction that I hope Mark has also tried today.

between now and the end of the year I do not know yet how many races will surely Empoli Agliana October 31 and the marathon, we will see later. One last thought to Michael he can not find the feeling with this race, including muscle problems, solutions that are convinced that here in a year will make a great race.

0 comments:

Post a Comment