Saturday, October 30, 2010

Free Movies For Adults

Orange Road ...

I woke up convinced that I could not quite stay in bed for lounging, with all due respect to my wife and hours of sleep deprived that I faced ... Something urged me to hurry, for the umpteenth time to seize the fleeting moment that gnawed at me like a worm in the form of back pain and stinging button, so annoying as unbearable. Finally I decided: I get up, I go into the kitchen and what do you see? I'm still dreaming! And I must admit that these days are so inspired that I started just to make my dreams all those who then lead me into a trance by writing those glaring! A strange light filtered through the classic crack left in the blind (foolishly I remember now the song of Elio & co.): a light sweet, soft, dare I say myeloma. I pull up (a day should i make my windows and my wife is tempted by electric ones, but you want to put the rush of adrenaline in the pull up strongly early in the morning?). What a sight! FULL-RAN-CIO-IT! The sky, clouds, trees, fallen leaves in the parking lot, cars, road, passing sciura (ah, no, that's just an orange vest!). All dreamlike and ethereal light immersed in this soft, almost mushy and accarezzevole. The time of a mug of warm milk to drink with some Tarallucci e. .. puff the magic ends.
Now, as I write, the sky is nuovametne sad, but typically fall all'invernale going back and everything is dull and depressing. A dog barks. Threat of rain, but not a deluge of rain, I expect to read one of those annoying but almost ghostly by indecision whether to use an umbrella. Pass a tractor with cart full of wood, a neighbor opened the door firmly to start the day. How I miss the summer already with all its sultry heat. Fortunately, however, I begin to feel a fair amount of energy that spreads to the body, giving me the right charge! I'm waking up at all, and apparently even my wife, I greet you and then, for the weekend ...
Happy Halloween everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment