Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lombardi Trophies Replicas

A GREAT SURPRISE

the day of the race Valenzatico, Piero Giacomelli, a photographer present at all the races, it makes me just see me, when you go to dinner? I ask him if you want but why? Join us for dinner just pay you answer me, why try to extort but merely one will see.

I can find that road racing is a photo on the inside, between and I said to myself, well I've been on the cover in November 1998 of then road racing (photo by George Meniconi general manager of the squadron of female Lammari ), what do you want to be a photo pages inside.

This morning I finally saw the photo, in the November issue of Running and Athletics (coincidence that looks more and November) and when I saw it I ran a "damn" is not a simple picture but two center pages with Mark, and Michele Antoinette with a unique setting of the Leaning Tower and Duomo in the middle of Piazza dei Miracoli, the photo is on the recent Pisa Marathon October 10
us

A big thanks to Piero who really with the magazine running and athletics made me a great surprise

0 comments:

Post a Comment