Sunday, October 3, 2010

Are Women Still Wearing Nylon Stockings

LAMMARI A makeshift

send a text message from Friday to Michael and Luciano and I write "if instead of doing the training set for Sunday in Lammari going to do a half?", The answer may be idea.

So this morning I presented myself to Lammari with a strange sensation, an amazing calm perhaps because they do not expect anything special because I think a training session but pulled nothing more.

Trying to find the rhythm I see after the first km near There are Pablo Bassin, Sara and Rachel Smith Orsi all stronger than me, but I know that the first round do quiet, because you Lammari is a marathon, a distance of 7 km to be repeated 3 times.

go with them keeps me calm and a good rhythm at the end of the first lap the three listed longer, I simply stay on my pace and not allow myself to go to strange ideas, a moment of crisis between the 12 and 13, but it's just a moment, then back at the right pace, even increasing a bit 'and other runners taking part perhaps too strong.

begin to make calculations on the final time which until then had not done before since I signed up for a 1h 30 'a little more or less, and instead come out here with a good push a final sprint 1h 27'55 I can also still going to give George Meniconi that 5 to 12 years ago here in Lammari me the photos and then went on the cover of walking.

Coming soon also the compliments of Rinaldo and the Mace (which has stopped for physical problems that now haunt him for a while ') and then I turn to the arrival Michelino aspect, I did not say anything this morning but I thought that would make the time and of course Michael does it lead to new staff 1h 31 'BIG MICHELINO.

Shortly after that looks good here Anto 1h 32 'Luciano and that close physical problemini 1h 33 showing everyone a good state of fitness, like Marchino who sent me a text message to report on the race well where you are and not a little improved.

What about the weather today certainly is not a Tempone incredible, but it gave me enormous satisfaction, Lammari proves to be a friend half-marathon, here I established my own 10 years ago, I returned here as the first race after the fracture toe of his right foot just doing a lap time, but are especially pleased with the current form I'm running well, thanks to the right reasons, I find myself with a group of friends really OK, and this mix, let the last few months are becoming ever by simply superb

0 comments:

Post a Comment