Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Littlest Pet Shop Register Pet



After more than a month even if I commit card for a non-competitive in Monsummano Terme, also made the race last year, we had to do a group exercise, but when I was about to leave with the rest of the group So here comes Mark and I decided to wait it still needs to park in short, let's start about 10 minutes after the other with Fabio in the meantime arrived. Let's start

soft even though the first piece is very rugged with little rise and down continuously, then at the end take the road to Pozzarello, in the days before I told Mark we force the climbs and quiet the rest, after that you go straight to take the road Montevettolini door, one of the most beautiful rose we have here in the area, does not last long but is still one of those that if you keep up the pace you enjoy the first corner and start to force a change of pace, Marco paste it to my ankles (strange I do not have the green shoes) and then seeing that supports continued trying to increase the pace every now and then, Fabio unfortunately comes off as I think we will be able to calm down the back.

fact, the descent along the farm Serafino we hold a soft pace in the stretch and also gives back to Pozzarello, but the rest of Fabio seeing that there is no trace after having bothered to Annapaola and joked we share with the saws a good pace, a runner on the edge of the Romans me through outreach and looking at me, then I turn to Mark and then a second regular part but steadily increasing, jumping and pulling the unlucky runner at the end of the climb a bit corrichio ' waiting for Mark and that runner who looks at me grimly.

the descent to give some advice on how to deal curves Marco and then from there on, we take a steady pace, chatting until the closing, however, in less than 1h 02 'home to find that one minute is better last year.

Now we retrieve the race was not held Sunday December 19, so after a race even if we training that has become a tradition, half of the next race will be the first witch to the Village by veteran race .........................

0 comments:

Post a Comment