Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tattoos Design Arm Guy

5 years ago ....


five years have gone by December 15, 2005 - December 15, 2010 by that wonderful, fun ride slower in my life, but also the most followed by eye or so if I remember correctly 500. Let's start
dall'antefatto in February 2005 as a joke I had on the site of Coca-Cola participated and made a request to make the torchbearer for the Olympic Games in Turin in 2006, around September I received an envelope where I was informed that I had been chosen, then 15 days before I received any communication on day chosen was Thursday, December 15, 2005, I was told that I should be available to the organization from 13.30 onwards, so I took a day off to work, taking advantage
p er train in the morning, doing a quick workout.
Accompanied by my nephew and my son at the appointed time I was at the station of Montecatini venue, there we were given some explanation for me useless, many were for non-runners.
We were given overalls, gloves and hat, light shirt and tights under my long sleeves also because the suit was leggerina and the temperature was not as chilly these days but very close.
not use gloves and the cap (if they do not like them just sorry my friend Luca Galligani) and get on the bus before the torch-bearers along with 15 others, are the second-last before me, a woman who is anxious for a thousand fears, tranqu
illizzo down and when I say "I'll wait, do not worry everything will be fine."
E 'to see a show that combines all the provincial Montecatini and Pescia stop completely to let us go and when we get down in my turn, I realize how many people and what is the atmosphere, are the focus of my photos are made, people touch me, look at me while I talk to my mom and my sister, my doctor came to see me, a lady asked me to give a kiss to his request that
girls do it with pleasure.
My torch is turned off (holds a canister of gas) until a police officer arrives on the fly and opens the can, then I get the torch bearer who is above all happy and proud, I turn on the heat and then I can go, before me the open road, with a motion of the Police in my way, a bodyguard (I also had that privilege) that said to go slow and another bike behind.
So many people along the way, my part is in the territory of Borgo a Buggiano when I get close to the Full Stop nightclub near a traffic light, I see a lot of people, then ask the bodyguard if I go and greet, in those already
orni had tried to extinguish the sacred flame, therefore, thought to refused and instead told me to do what you want, just you go plan.
It 's a moment to pass the torch from right to left and I come to the right with an open hand to give the five, who make me greet, touch me, touch me is amazing, I had never had a satisfaction so while I run.
continue until we see the last of the light the flame and then wait for the cop that I closed the bottle, I can go back on the bus where my fellow adventurers congratulate me for doing a show as they say. We are taken back
the station and we are finally free of
back to normal but with an incredible experience that will stay forever.
What remains after 5 years, I spoke with Michael today while we were training the suit religious conservatives, not as I have seen someone reduced to a suit of any kind and wonderful and amazing experience that I think does not happen again in my most life.


0 comments:

Post a Comment