Monday, May 17, 2010

What Brand Of Weave Does Lauren London Wear




were at least a couple of years I had this ball. I like drinking good wine, of course I have my preferences, like everyone else, but one thing to go into a cellar or a wine shop and ask some bottles just because they are the best known and those known to be safe, not to disfigure and another thing is learn to "read" the real essence. The first lesson of the course was really interesting: I took plenty of notes, helpful and friendly people I met, I have been drinking, pardon me, sipping on a whole new way what has been proposed for the first approach to the wonderful world of sommelier. And it is not my intention to undertake such a career, but now I appreciate and look with renewed pleasure the cup that I hold in my hands. The thing that struck me, in all the basics, which are historical or technical, is the incredible simplicity and naturalness with which in the end actually comes into contact. The fermentation, the barrels, corks or not, bubbles or no bubbles, you uncork that untap too. Try intoxicating (and not just wine, bacon, home made by Maitre of the evening was SIGNIFICANT ). Probably will not be able to better explain and understand not absolutely re-propose the entire lesson ( IMPOSSIBLE! Unique atmosphere for wines and then how would we do? Tasting electronic?). I mean only to point out how concepts become dated over time are always present but basic! I like to think that man, despite all neotecnologia possible and conceivable, for certain joys Life has yet to rely on the precious nature, which rewards us with great despite our shortcomings guilty against him. I hope before the end of the course, to be able to steal the secret examination hearing (when I drink I already feel the entries, which is the right way?), for now a toast to you and that beautiful days are coming. PROSIT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment