Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Can You Use Ipod Earphones For A Ps3?

raining, you feel like it's raining, but it looks like rain, feel like coming down, The man of fierce

Well, yesterday the sun showed up just long enough to make up my mind for a run now and when the workout was over, but in the meantime ... wind and almost a good wash. And today ... there is no escape! And all those beautiful hornets buzzing at the windows already undecided whether to go or not to take a tour of the house? If we complain about us, who knows them! Returning to more serious things (!), The picture speaks for itself, although I was tempted to put that you see at the end of the post, too funny. It is in this period are particularly taken by morbid attachment to the superhero team (state), but if you noticed, in the cinema at least annually churn out a film about these beloved characters. And I must honestly say that the move will lead to coverage of a looong time period, just as fish in the past to unearth so people in sock knitting! Sorry ... that I take a moment ... done. I tell you? Ah, yes, not to mention the various "evolution" and "apparent death". And the twists that will inevitably create, because of the various alliances. By the way, I can not wait to see how when Iron Man and Hulk in the comics if they gave her a thrashing. Or rather, when Hulk gave her a thrashing mannikin de fero! Rather, now that I can think of, I should have around a picture of a child when I dressed as The Thing, the man of rock F4: then I try ... But wow, how I digress! The need to write this post was created by the news is not confirmed yet that perhaps the hero of the stars and stripes for excellence will be played by ... Brad Pitt! (Pause with hands that surround a face broken and desperate) CAN NOT do this to me! Until last year said it would use an unknown actor and American doc, which excludes many other known actors approached the cast, but Brad ... Only my wife (and who knows how many other tuse) is jumping for joy. DEPT. But where will it end? Where? I agree only on Megan Fox as Wonder Woman! (Since Jessica Alba is already the Invisible Woman ... ;-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment