Friday, May 7, 2010

Message For Christening For Card

stories from the past

I recently noticed that on rainy days I will be caught, so totally random, so that the total apathy by sudden fit of compulsive frenzy. So if you hear dripping rhythmically and a bit 'boring on the window sills, provided that interests you, keep in mind that there is a fool who is either calm there that is reading yet another book in one go as if the whole world did not exist, or is in trans to be cleaned by "shower" (the rain washes, purifies ...). Which turns in the search for the house of all that is left by the wayside, perhaps to throw permanently, as it had not been done the previous time, or perhaps rediscover, and then maybe ridecidere to throw it at a later time! Oh well, the fact is that these days I found some of my old works (but old ones). Even then I had some imagination, and I must admit I read them with pleasure that has left a certain something in the soul: I am not exaggerating. TO those mini stories were tied so many emotions and feelings that many are still firmly in my memory. Incredible how one might not remember where he has just left his wallet and looking desperately for the entire home, while some images are still there, indelible, carved and Unforgettable! Pleasant or not they are, so unfortunately there is no logic or rule that takes. Of course you propose them, and who knows if anyone will remember them ... and beds if retry the same emotions ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment