Monday, May 17, 2010

Laws For Street Legal Dune Buggy

course tasting cherry blossom

I still remember when we ran hand in hand for hours in the green fields, looking for what was really important for us: our happiness! But everyone, for better or worse, try to be happy ... well, now I'm not so sure ... or maybe simply do not believe anymore. I stopped believing in anything. The fact is that the silence that surrounds us oppresses me, everything is so empty, so devoid of meaning, of life, almost non-existent. Yet something is there, there was something ... Maybe I'm wasting my time with unnecessarily abstruse reasoning, the important thing is to have survived the huge explosion. Yeah ... The great explosion.

Sometimes I imagine that there has ever been, but this is physically impossible if I can for a few seconds is already too much, too! I can never forget that day.
Lying on the grass side by side, with his eyes turned up to the cherry trees in bloom and the ears to better hear the chirping of birds, we stood in silence, as if that magical atmosphere that we felt wound would never end. The wind gently touched the faces, almost did not want to disturb the serenity that had been created so naturally. I could see it very well with my eyes closed, perhaps, indeed, I am sure, for she was the same.
was not the first time lying in the grass, hand in hand, I felt that we were trying the same things, we felt the world the same way. It was not the first time. Yet, at the time, everything seemed strange, different from the usual, perhaps it had been a handshake that, without my noticing it, had weakened more and more, to become impalpable. There I noticed, at first: I fell asleep too ...
I woke suddenly a great noise: the sun did not seem as hot as before, the birds, in flocks, were lifted off noisily, as if trying to escape from something, the wind was blowing with increasing force and some clouds appeared ominously, seemed to run like mad in a dance unattainable. When there was again a great deafening bang and the ground began to shake, I knew without looking that it was the volcano. Because even if I did not turn in my mind I was thinking all these things, my heart would burst in his chest: do not wake up. Despite all the fuss was still sleeping. How do we do?!
At that time I was still too small, I could not and would not understand: I thought he did it on purpose, that would make me a joke ... My mother keeps telling me that was with dad in the sky, up there among the stars But I know what the truth is waiting for me somewhere, where the grass is still green and cherry blossom each time more beautiful ...

The Cherry Blossoms by Porrini Silvio is licensed under a
Permissions beyond the scope of this license May be available at http://www.blogger.com/www.lacrimedacciaio.blogspot.com .

0 comments:

Post a Comment