Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Darkness Game Music

A "NEW" DEBUT

Just a new beginning, because after 25 years in absolute debut this morning in category of "veterans" was strange to withdraw the card other than the usual at the 3rd half of the Epiphany in Borgo a Buggiano.

is also chilly and drizzling, but in any case for a light hold opto mesh technique with short sleeves and shorts, tank top, I feel no tension in Rinaldo week I told you get used to the new category, to be honest I have during my race, as always, without thinking too much.

My teammates give me a bit 'bored Annapaola especially in heating, but I know that this is one way of showing their affection, so why not show him with a good performance that I really liked their help.

The village of Marathon is a bit 'abnormal until 9 km mark is a series of climbs up and down incline and continue the race is not where you do the time but it is very important to understand how is physically.

However compared to last year, running with great intelligence, never overdoing not until after the ninth km, from there I can find a good pace but unfortunately I am only being used anyway to do so I do not break down too much, the only drawback to the 19 km mark I get the stomach pains I prefer slow down a little to close in 1h 29'44 " Which brings me to 10th place in the new category.

The first is that I do congratulate the President and the Vice today in the unusual role for me at least of Judges and Race course Rinaldo who finished in just under 1hr 25, then Nic Luciano gradually get here (which still does the staff) Anto (second woman overall and second veteran) then here is a trio almost in single file Luchino (excellent performance) Marchino (who did what I had expected) and Michele (great performance given the short training).

After race Roberto Gianni speaking it is agreed that the time to report on this race and a race of more than two minutes, so the time obtained is very good

0 comments:

Post a Comment