Sunday, January 23, 2011

25 Yr Anniversary Clip Art

Empoli

After the village of Marathon, the second race of 2011 in that Empoli, after a week like they say its not the best, I could go by Monday Brunetto who took me to the flexor contracture of the right thigh that tormented me a few days, the hands of Brunetto are enchanted but also heavy and thigh this morning continues to suffer from what (the hands that is).

Besides, we must add the cold and the wind these days that do not have permission to do anything special, so I'm left with too much fear of the cold -3 at 8.00

I released almost immediately and I took a rhythm even though the toughest of the climbs onto the leg did not feel 100% answer, same thing was repeated in the most hard the descent, but trying to keep a steady pace I knew there would be no problems, after the difficult stretch of the climb of Monterappoli I was asleep as they say it took the return of a veteran to make me leave, I came down the stretch the small group in which there were the best, the Pugs and the Mace, and together we went to all four of arrival.

Result 21 ° veteran with a time of 10 seconds per hour on more than 14 km of the race, 1'40 "better than last year, the thing I was actually a little surprised because they do not I thought of going so strong, runs Sunday in the city of Leonardo promises but still cold in Vinci is not new

0 comments:

Post a Comment