Friday, April 30, 2010

Surfboard Convertible

yet it moves ...

last weekend. Do not know about you, but when comes the summer (yes, yes, maybe I'm exaggerating, but we have now, right? All 'sti hornets around the show!) The time it takes a surge crazy! On the other hand, with the days that stretch, the desire to stay out with friends will grow. And the relentless passage of time (I remember NOT NEVER ENOUGH! ) can be fooled "anticipating" the fleeting moments and enjoyable one that rightly deserves and expects. What do I mean? Well, for example, now comes out in May instead of Friday evenings will begin on Wednesday (because of age, at least It takes two days to retrieve my ... JOKE! OH! ) Anyway, today I feel really good, both physically and mentally (and considering my pathological madness ...). I just returned from my beautiful corset, raised a little 'Iron mo shoot myself a salad or a juice and in the meantime ... while I nursed a drawing I did, before going out, inspired by a dream from which I woke up reluctantly. In turn perhaps inspired by a pleasant encounter made the other day (in other words, ready new idea for a new saga with haunting characters!). But I have not digress further, I must-be-true-original-idea ... fiuuu. Ce f or the maybe. Sorry, but the gnomes, I do not know what to say never and maybe we are giving up too, I was tugging at his sleeve. Gestures would say that he is thirsty or hungry or do not know, boh? As I roam the country, running, should not be more tired of the undersigned, are not you? Leave me alone, oh! Here, mo is the offended, But not if it falls on my shoulder, no? Bravo, bravo, shut up and fly! Then what does that mean? The flies are so annoying ... THIRST! Over and out. For now ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment