Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Compaq Coprocessor Driver V6000

dream or are awake? PECC

You know when you are waiting so much a thing with some trepidation, and when it comes, PUFF, do not know how take, what to say and what to think? In the first weekend in May was due to expire last time to see if The Great Fire would have aroused the interest of some employees to work during this time targeting advertising networks are well known to the public. I will spare you the usual rigamarole on the book, if you want to hurt you again and see what I think of the old posts regarding rileggetevi and we want to clarify that there was some sort of quiet curiosity to see what it could be drawn. Well, long story short, yesterday I was happily mix the vegetables for lunch (there I never said that? Loves to the stove!) When my wife comes with mail. Among the various bills and lots of brochures of various supermarket, a mysterious package was quite voluminous fine show of himself, capturing all of our attention (mine, my wife, and usually grumpy gnomes). I knew right from the header what it was, I guess, but until the last I tried to overcome the temptation to tear the content. He tried my faithful maid, which I then snatched the bag after an extreme fight! Well ... There was in advertising: OK. There was a nice DVD, which by the way I have yet to watch: ok. Last but not the end ... There is a contract (this time deliberately imposed) ... A CONTRACT! In duplicate, in three pages, with many of those clauses which one you might as well wait but finally says, "but what the hell?" Of course there were moments of panic are collective, but it all worked out with a bewildered attitude of the whole trio (me, my wife and the gnomes inpertinente). Why? Because as usual I've got to check every publishing house is acting in his own way, and ALWAYS in their own interests first. I am told that "the work I sent the test has impressed, hence the belief that my work is ready to enter their project for publication and launch new authors. "Well! Too bad I was asked to contribute a total economic relatively indifferent. It is not the first to make such a proposal as not even be the last, but by a big publishing house so well I expected other behavior. And my disappointment, mostly about the usual question that inevitably arises one, but have read the book or simply trying to ensnare people with false promises? And I will not be said that in the past Some great writers are self-financing their first works! I'm not saying it is right or not, but simply calls for more fairness. And anyway, if the figure had been another, I might well accepted, PRRRRRR (Pernacchia!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment