Friday, April 16, 2010

My Pearl Thong Experiance

HORNS AND 2010!

Mythical! Back to one of the most eagerly awaited festivals! Last year I missed, but this year I will not miss. New location to that of the courtyards of Cittiglio (for the uninitiated is the province of Varese), I imagine already happily walking with friends (from the first sober, then lightly carburized) from a delicacy to another, and our brave kids! And as usual there will be food stalls that "draw" delicious home-made products, which I assure you it is worth buying. In short, it will be a great day! The dates? Starts Friday, May 28th at 00:00 and ends on Sunday 30 at 00:00, but check the website for more info www.corniepecc.it , although when you find info on old issues, but at least there will get an idea. So what say we go all to "bleat" together? Yes, yes, even you port, then how would I saw that I did not soft for a moment! Greedy gnomes ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment