Sunday, March 6, 2011

How Much For Plasma Donation 2010

life delicious!


After a day spent mostly listening to the silence began to notice something different.
At first it's like a simple difference of rhythm in the constant sound of silence as a kind of extra-systole, rhythm and inconspicuous. I follow it casually, hour after hour, as I feel that my body is more relaxed. The first finding of relaxation is evident at the corners of his mouth go upward, so, alone, without anyone having caused them. If they go upward with incredible force, as if it jumped out as if it could not be more rigid, with the fold-down hard.
And then, the following thoughts, even with your eyes closed I can feel that their color has changed from an ugly brown dirt are passed to the green lawn, even a lighter shade, I would say the green plant.
Then I go looking for the exquisite silence and I realize I have fatigue, extra systole now seems to have settled and buying power minute after minute.
So I understand that it's time to get up and meet the new pace, energy disappeared and reappeared in my beautiful new smile at me jelly from inside the refrigerator. They need to be improved, needs care and attention. They know that spring and are so full of sweetness and vitamins that they seem alive ... I can only leave a melt in your mouth and enjoy a perfect moment: "Les de Gelées l'amour parfait "is how the call, ready to elbowing to take the place of chocolates summer as a remedy for the troubles of the soul.
Delicious, yes, like life, just as the love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment