Monday, March 7, 2011

Cardboard Box As Luggage United

NOT ALWAYS 'Sunday

The title should not mislead yesterday was Sunday, but Sunday was not for me, I went to Fucecchio where he had planned the city of Marathon Fucecchio, but my head is not there ' accomplice was also an intestinal illness, so soon after the fifth km I decided to reset and finish safely relaxed with Sauro until the end of the first round where we have separated after 10 km and a half.

In the coming days I will try to calmly return an optimal condition from the mental point of view, with targeted training that should give even the moral right to get a good feeling in the race, which was not yesterday, and recently warned in recent weeks.

the next two weeks before the marathon for those who think only to train Pistoia including next Sunday and days following, but do not overdo it with perseverance and determination which ultimately burdensome and time prevented me from making regular .

0 comments:

Post a Comment