Sunday, September 19, 2010

>>>sony Network Camera Snc-m1

PORRETTA - Lizzie

After a little over a month back in Porretta Terme, quiet place that I'm almost there transfer, apart from the jokes this morning was scheduled for the Porretta-Corno alle Scale, like last year I chose the line Interim Lizzano in Belvedere 15.500 km, Rinaldo also like me, Nick and Mace, leaving Wonder Anto the target of 30 km of Cavone.

The morning rain clouds seemed destined for, but it saves us Pluvio Jupiter, the temperature is still cool to run good, we are not many more than 80% are Tuscan Bolognese faces there are very few.

Departure decided together According to Mace for the first 3 km down slightly under 4 minutes per km, at that point I have the pleasure of running with Mirco Zanni after long injury returned to racing, Mirco has always given us words of praise for the Grand Prix Ghibellino who saw the star several times this morning and also did not deny this.

Then begins the climb lasts hours, now light, now down a short path suited to my characteristics and I concentrated on running, but also quiet the feelings are good and so the aim of Lizzano comes quickly repeating the time of last year, but with better feelings running very very important.

Oh I forgot I went back to press but that is something of a second floor

0 comments:

Post a Comment