Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kodak Easyshare Stand Alone

summer love


The rhythm of autumn fills the head of concrete and productive thoughts and clear the heart by sighs. Generally, summer love
swept away by the flow out the first time in some sewer. Everything is washed away, even melancholy.
last few days but my concreteness is distracted by a summer romance that seems willing to extend its season.
pity that I am the only odd man out. They, the players if they are day and night on the balcony, weaving their relationship with power.
She was always so independent that it was effectively shackled for good.
was also a very solitary girl. At that point in the palace, the magic of the skylights, they called me "the lady of the plant" because I was the only one to have.
Yes she is my Mimosa Marzolina, seduced and clinging to Jasmine.
soon leave the cottage transit and this report is truncated.
Alas, the sad fate of summer love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment